Dinner cruise, 2nd floor Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge Show
- Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Seine, in the heart of the capital
- Get breathtaking view over Paris from the 2d floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Surprising show at the Moulin Rouge with a glass of Champagne
Kick off the perfect Parisian night with a dinner cruise on the Seine, a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower with priority access, and entrances for the Moulin Rouge show.
Leave our central Paris agency at 6 pm for a dinner-cruise that will last for one hour and fifteen minutes on the floating restaurant, La Marina de Paris. Enjoy a truly captivating experience as you savour your delicious meal, watching the famous illuminated monuments and bridges of Paris speed by: the Orsay Museum, the Conciergerie, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower, etc. It could almost be a film set!
Your next stop will be the Eiffel Tower, where your skip-the-line ticket will give you priority access to the 2nd floor. Visit the Eiffel Tower and take in the unique views of the French capital from 377 feet up!
Finally, enjoy the legendary cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge in Paris's bohemian Montmartre district. The Moulin Rouge, France is well-known all over the world for its famous French cancan and has been performing its fantastic review shows for 120 years.
You will be taken back to your Paris accommodation after the show.
- Transport in an air conditionned coach
- Champagne depending on the tour selected
- Dinner on the boat (including one drink) with guaranteed private table
- Cruise along the Seine River
- Priority access (skip-the-line ticket) to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge with one glass of Champagne per person
- Transfer back to your Paris accommodation after the Moulin Rouge show
- Pick up at your Paris accommodation
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure at PARISCityVISION Agency located near the Louvre. Nearest metro stations: Pyramides (lines 7, 14), Tuileries or Palais Royal (Line 1).
- Depending on the time of year, part of this excursion may take place during daylight hours
- Children are accepted from 6 years old at Moulin Rouge
- The Moulin Rouge show starts at 11.00 pm and ends at 1.00 am
- Dress code Moulin Rouge: elegant. No shorts, jeans or sneakers
- Mandatory cloakroom facilities at the Moulin Rouge Cabaret (extra charge)
Please check the calendar to see the days available.
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
You love wine and cheese? Come taste a selection of French wines and cheeses in a 17th century wine ...
During your stay in Paris, you will most likely eat at a restaurant twice a day. As fantastic as it ...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...