Eiffel Tower Summit tour and sightseeing cruise
- Skip the crowds with our special access tickets
- Climb up to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a panoramic Seine River cruise
- Sip champagne while you pass by major monuments
Crowds of visitors arrive from around the world to gaze up in wonder, but you’ll do better than that as you skip the lines and ascend directly to the second platform to enjoy one of the best views of Paris. Your climb continues as your ticket provides access to the top level. Peek into Gustave’s personal apartment at the summit. Your expert guide will not only identify and comment upon the famous monuments that punctuate the skyline, but also share anecdotes and advice regarding the other sights to see in the capital, such as the Montmartre neighborhood, the Arc de Triomphe, the Invalides and Notre Dame.
When you come back down to solid ground, you’ll choose your moment to board the Seine river cruise. By day or by night, the atmosphere along the Seine is somehow quaint and majestic at the same time. The Orsay, the Louvre, and Notre Dame align to deserve the UNESCO World Heritage Site label. You’ll be taking in the City of Light in grand style as you enjoy the included champagne flute.
- Priority access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Summit and 1st floor access included in your ticket
- Skip the line ticket for a 1-hour panoramic Seine River cruise
- Guide and headsets
- Glass of champagne
Carrousel de la Tour Eiffel, Prom. Quai Branly, 75007 Paris
Meet us 15 minutes prior to the starting time of the tour next to the Eiffel tower on the Quai Branly (along the river Seine). You will see a carrousel at the corner of a bridge (Pont d’Iéna) that leads up to the Trocadéro. The guide will be in between the Carrousel and the statue of a horse at the end of the bridge. The closest station is Champs de Mars Tour Eiffel on Line C.
- Increased security measures may affect lines as we can't avoid them. However due to our Skip the Line privilege, we do have access to shortcuts to the security check.
- Small groups limited to 20 people or fewer
- The tour is provided in English
- Mondays and Thursdays
Tours starts at 9.00am
L’Opéra National de RussieTM présente Le Lac des Cygnes, l’un des plus grands chefs-d’œuvre classiqu...
« A 50 balais, le plus dur c’est que t’es un vieux pour les jeunes, et t’es un jeune pour les vieux,...
OLIVIER GIRAUD : HOW TO BECOME A PARISIAN IN ONE HOUR? Devenez un vrai parisien dans les magasins, r...
Boléro de Ravel et 9ème Symphonie de Beethoven Orchestre Helios Choeur Tempestuoso Direction Jean Ch...