Entrance tickets to Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris
- A museum dedicated to one of the twentieth century’s greatest couturiers
- See where Yves Saint Laurent spent nearly thirty years designing his collections
- See fifty designs alongside accessories, sketches, photographs, and videos
The Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris is the first museum of this scale dedicated to one of the twentieth century’s greatest couturiers. The museum is located in the legendary hôtel particulier at 5 avenue Marceau where Yves Saint Laurent spent nearly thirty years designing his collections from 1974 to 2002.
Across 450 m2, you'll discover a display of Yves Saint Laurent’s work and witness the Fondation’s rich and unique heritage. Approximately fifty models will be exhibited, along with various accessories, sketches, photographs, and videos. The salons where the collections were shown and the historic studio where the couturier worked are opened to the public, offering visitors a glimpse of his creative process. The Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris focuses on both the couturier’s creative genius and the process of designing a haute couture collection.
From 2nd October 2018 to 27th January 2019
Yves Saint Laurent: Dreams of the Orient
As the first temporary thematic exhibition since the opening of the Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris in October 2017, “Yves Saint Laurent: Dreams of the Orient” will bring together approximately fifty high fashion designs inspired by India, China and Japan. These pieces from the collection of the Museum will be displayed in dialogue with Asian artworks borrowed from the Musée national des arts asiatiques - Guimet and private collectors.
- Entrance ticket to Yves Saint Laurent Paris Museum
- Personal expenses
- Reduced admission for visitors between 10-18 years old, teachers, and students (upon presentation of valid proof no more than three months old)
- Free admission for children under 10 years old, unemployed visitors, physically disabled visitors and one accompanying person, members of the press, ICOM-ICOMOS cardholders, art history students, fashion school students, members of the Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris, and Friends of the Fondation Pierre Bergé – Yves Saint Laurent and of the Fondation Jardin Majorelle (upon presentation of valid proof no more than three months old)
Musée Yves Saint Laurent Paris, 5 Avenue Marceau, 75116 Paris
Present your barcode ticket at the entrance of the museum and keep it until the end of the visit. You might be asked to show your ticket several time once inside the museum. Metro stop: Alma-Marceau (line 9), exit n°2 'Avenue du Président Wilson'.
- The museum is accessible to reduced mobility people. A wheelchair is available at the front desk of the museum upon reservation.
- The ticket is valid until the 1st February 2019
- The ticket is not skip-the-line, no priority
- No change, no refund
- Open every day except on Monday
From 11.00am to 6.00pm
Late opening on Fridays until 9.00pm
Last entrance 45 minutes before closure
Closed on 1st January, 1st May and 25th December
Closed from 10th September to 1st October included (installation of the new exhibition)
L’Opéra National de RussieTM présente Le Lac des Cygnes, l’un des plus grands chefs-d’œuvre classiqu...
« A 50 balais, le plus dur c’est que t’es un vieux pour les jeunes, et t’es un jeune pour les vieux,...
OLIVIER GIRAUD : HOW TO BECOME A PARISIAN IN ONE HOUR? Devenez un vrai parisien dans les magasins, r...
Boléro de Ravel et 9ème Symphonie de Beethoven Orchestre Helios Choeur Tempestuoso Direction Jean Ch...