Evening bike tour of Paris and Seine cruise
- Enjoy an evening guided bike tour of the best lit monuments in Paris
- Cruise under enchanting bridges such as the gilded Pont Alexandre III
This evening bike tour with Seine river cruise takes you to the best lit monuments in Paris and then on a 1hr Seine River Cruise, to share the most beautiful views of the "City of Lights"!
Among other things you'll discover the wonders of the Louvre's great glass pyramid, the deluxe of the Champs-Elysées, and marvel at the Eiffel Tower's illuminations as it twinkles at night!
Then boarding the boat you'll cruise under enchanting bridges such as the gilded Pont Alexandre III and the oldest bridge in Paris, the Pont Neuf. All the while your guide will share fun facts and local insights into Paris.
- Helmet (optional)
- Boat ticket
Babies 0-4 y/o free
For the Evening Bike + Boat Tour you will meet with your guide in the heart of the Latin Quarter, 15 minutes before your tour starts, at Place Saint-Michel in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain. Your guide will be waiting with a Blue Bike in front of the fountain.
- During certain months the sun does not set until quite late, so this tour can end up taking place partially in the day light
- Tours run Rain or Shine! Full refunds are given if the reservation is cancelled more than 72hrs before the scheduled departure time of the tour. No refunds are given for any reasons once 72hrs prior to the scheduled departure time of the tour.
- This is an outdoor activity, please dress according to the weather: gloves and hats in winter - no flip flaps in summer.
- The tour ends around 11:30PM at Place Saint-Michel. The Paris Metro runs until 1AM on weekdays and on Friday + Saturday nights until 2AM. Boat cruise tickets included in tour price.
From April 1st to October 31st - Daily at 7:30pm
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...