Evening Louvre tour with wine tasting
- Experience the Louvre in a different light, literally
- An exclusive tour focused on Louvre's highlights
- A skip the line access, no waste of time in ticket lines
- Sip 3 glasses of wine in a spectacular 18th century cellar
- Choose your favorite wine and design your own label
Planning a visit to one of the world’s greatest art collections calls for special attention. With over 35,000 pieces on display, to over 8 million yearly visitors filling its halls, the Louvre can be overwhelming! But we’ll let you in on a little secret: when most tourists have finished their sightseeing for the day – the Louvre remains open to those few travelers who are in the know and looking for a unique and less-crowded way to experience its wonders. This specially crafted Skip the Lines and the Crowds: Semi-Private Louvre Museum Evening tour takes advantage of this special opportunity and complements the relaxing experience with a few glasses of vin at a nearby, award-winning Parisian wine bar.
Standing before the Mona Lisa without climbing over the masses of picture-taking tourists, just to get a quick look? Admiring the Venus de Milo without fear of being trampled by the crowds? It may be evening time at the Louvre, but you are certainly not dreaming. This experience is possible in small groups of 25 people or fewer and our evening Skip the Line Access to the Louvre. Let your eyes wander and your expert guide lead the way as you are shown masterpiece after masterpiece. Your guide has designed your itinerary to take in all of the classic highlights, and take advantage of the time you saved by skipping the lines and not fighting the crowds, to show you even more of the collection. You will be delighted by your guide’s knowledge and insight; she is, after all, an expert who knows the Louvre inside and out.
After your tour of the Louvre you will be escorted to a beautiful 18th century Parisian mansion just a short walk away, where you will be able to visit a spectacular wine cellar and enjoy a flight of wine (3 glasses selected specially for your group) and a buffet of typical French cheeses and charcuterie. As you relax with your group, an expert sommelier is on hand to provide information about the wines and the food, as well as about the beautiful building, its history and the original vaulted wine cellars, still used for storing wine today.
Then choose your favorite of the three wine varieties. Sit back, relax and enjoy a glass of your prized preference while you design your own custom label, and at the end of the experience the bottle filled with your succulent selection and adorned with your one-of-a-kind personalized label is yours to take home and enjoy.
If you are an art and wine lover, our truly unique Skip the Lines and the Crowds: Evening Louvre Tour with Wine Tasting is the ideal choice for you.
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Louvre
- Flight of 3 glasses of wine, cheese and charcuterie buffet to share
- Bottle of wine with your customized label (Only if upgrade option is chosen)
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Meet your guide at the Arc du Carrousel: a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
- All visitors to the Louvre Museum must pass security before entering the museums. While we use a separate skip-the-line group entrance here, it is still often necessary to wait to pass security – albeit a shorter queue
- Large bags and umbrellas must be deposited at the bag check before entering the galleries (free of charge)
- This tour is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- This tour is not accessible to strollers or baby carriages
- This tour is recommended for adults only. Minors under the age of 18 will not be served alcohol in the bar.
- Operating Days: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Departure Times: 15:30 OR 18:30
With over 35, 000 thousand pieces on display, the Louvre is too huge to see in a single day. Our pro...
Relish an unforgettable experience which unveils how a perfumer masters the art of fragrance creatio...
A favorite among local Parisians, the Musée d’Orsay is an impressive art museum that offers an awe-i...
Created in 1882 in the very heart of Paris, the Grévin Museum is one of the oldest wax museums in Eu...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Located near the Hôtel des Invalides, the Rodin Museum was the atelier of artists such as Jean Cocte...
Fan of impressionism or simply looking for a cultural and an historical tour? The place to go is Mus...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
To all Canadians, the battle for Vimy Ridge in 1917 was the one that forged the identity of their yo...
Come enjoy an early bird 3-course dinner cruise on board of a Bateau Mouche.The boarding starts at 5...