Evening Louvre tour with wine tasting
- Experience the Louvre in a different light, literally
- An exclusive tour focused on Louvre's highlights
- A skip the line access, no waste of time in ticket lines
- Sip 3 glasses of wine in a spectacular 18th century cellar
- Choose your favorite wine and design your own label
Planning a visit to one of the world’s greatest art collections calls for special attention. With over 35,000 pieces on display, to over 8 million yearly visitors filling its halls, the Louvre can be overwhelming! But we’ll let you in on a little secret: when most tourists have finished their sightseeing for the day – the Louvre remains open to those few travelers who are in the know and looking for a unique and less-crowded way to experience its wonders. This specially crafted Skip the Lines and the Crowds: Semi-Private Louvre Museum Evening tour takes advantage of this special opportunity and complements the relaxing experience with a few glasses of vin at a nearby, award-winning Parisian wine bar.
Standing before the Mona Lisa without climbing over the masses of picture-taking tourists, just to get a quick look? Admiring the Venus de Milo without fear of being trampled by the crowds? It may be evening time at the Louvre, but you are certainly not dreaming. This experience is possible in small groups of 25 people or fewer and our evening Skip the Line Access to the Louvre. Let your eyes wander and your expert guide lead the way as you are shown masterpiece after masterpiece. Your guide has designed your itinerary to take in all of the classic highlights, and take advantage of the time you saved by skipping the lines and not fighting the crowds, to show you even more of the collection. You will be delighted by your guide’s knowledge and insight; she is, after all, an expert who knows the Louvre inside and out.
After your tour of the Louvre you will be escorted to a beautiful 18th century Parisian mansion just a short walk away, where you will be able to visit a spectacular wine cellar and enjoy a flight of wine (3 glasses selected specially for your group) and a buffet of typical French cheeses and charcuterie. As you relax with your group, an expert sommelier is on hand to provide information about the wines and the food, as well as about the beautiful building, its history and the original vaulted wine cellars, still used for storing wine today.
Then choose your favorite of the three wine varieties. Sit back, relax and enjoy a glass of your prized preference while you design your own custom label, and at the end of the experience the bottle filled with your succulent selection and adorned with your one-of-a-kind personalized label is yours to take home and enjoy.
If you are an art and wine lover, our truly unique Skip the Lines and the Crowds: Evening Louvre Tour with Wine Tasting is the ideal choice for you.
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Louvre
- Flight of 3 glasses of wine, cheese and charcuterie buffet to share
- Bottle of wine with your customized label (Only if upgrade option is chosen)
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Meet your guide at the Arc du Carrousel: a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- France's tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- Please note that this tour is recommended for adults only. Minors under the age of 18 will not be served alcohol in the bar.
- Please inform us at time of booking of any dietary requirements (ham and cheese are served in the bar)
- Operating Days: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Departure Times: 15:30 OR 18:30
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...