Fullday excursion to Mont Saint-Michel from Paris
- Discover this unique village built up at the foot of a monastery
- Visit the Abbey: entrance ticket and audioguide included
- Enjoy your day trip in small group: no more than 8 people
- Live guide: learn the legends and history of Mont Saint Michel
The Mont Saint Michel is unique in the whole world! It is a mountainous island with a medieval village built up around it and crowned by a beautiful fortified Abbey dedicated to Saint Michael the Archangel. The whole site is classified by UNESCO as a world heritage site and it hasn’t changed much since the Middle Ages!
You’ll enjoy a comfortable ride from central Paris right to the island where you’ll have free time to explore both the village and the interior of the Abbey. During the drive your guide will share stories and legends about this amazing jewel of France and once at the Abbey you will be able to explore inside with with an audio-guide at your own pace.
- Transportation by A/C Minibus
- All entrance ticket
76 Avenue de la Grande-Armée, 75017 Paris, France
For the Mont Saint-Michel Day Trip from Paris you will meet with your driver-guide outside of 76 Avenue de la Grande Armée in Paris, 15 minutes before your tour starts.
- Tours run Rain or Shine! Full refunds are given if the reservation is cancelled more than 72hrs before the scheduled departure time of the tour. No refunds are given for any reasons once 72hrs prior to the scheduled departure time of the tour.
- Note that the weather can change quickly (even in summer) on the coast of Normandy, we suggest everyone brings at least a light jacket.
- The Mont Saint-Michel Day Trip from Paris will finish around 9PM (depending on traffic) at the same location where it started: 76 Avenue de la Grande Armée in Paris.
All year round - Departure on Friday at 7am
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...