Guided tour of the Fragonard Perfume Museum with a gift in Paris
- Live an enriching experience and learn the secrets of a mythical luxury object: perfume
- Discover one of the largest collections of perfume objects in the world
- Challenge your nose during an olfactive test
- Explore the world of a family-run parfumery from Grasse since 1926
- Enjoy a lovely scented soap to bring home
Immerse yourself in a truly French art-de-vivre with an unique olfactory journey to the Fragonard Perfume Museum in Paris with a lovely souvenir to bring home!
Fragonard has chosen to retain the spirit of this place steeped in history, which was once a theatre and then a velodrome for the elegant ladies of Paris! From the raw materials of perfume making to the profession of perfume maker, the Museum reveals the secrets of perfume making, as well as a magnificent collection of precious perfume bottles from antiquity to the present day.
Plunge into the atmosphere of a late 19th-century perfume factory. You will discover the world of perfume through a scenography combining distillery and other manufacturing machinery, ancient objects, archive photos and video images of today.
At the beginning of your visit, the Fragonard Perfume Museum is pleased to give you an exclusive creation for this experience: a large fabric pouch, as a souvenir of Paris.
New - temporary exhibition each quarter, Maison Fragonard offers an olfactory exhibition on various themes related to perfume plants.
- Guided visit of the Museum (30 minutes)
- A fabric pouch
- Booklets: Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Personal expenses
5 Square de l'Opéra-Louis Jouvet, 75009 Paris-9E-Arrondissement, France
Present your voucher upon arrival
- Open from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 6pm (last visit at 5pm)
- Guided visit available in French or in English
- The starting time indicated during the booking is advisory only. You can visit during the opening hours of the Museum
- Each tour lasts approximately 30 minutes
- Tours are available approximately every 20 minutes
- Last tour is at 5pm
- The visit is wheelchair accessible
- From Monday to Saturday
- 9am to 6pm (last visit at 5pm)
Come and explore the Yves Saint Laurent Museum while it is closed to the public. Enjoy the privilege...
Created in 1882 in the very heart of Paris, the Grévin Museum is one of the oldest wax museums in Eu...
Located near the Hôtel des Invalides, the Rodin Museum was the atelier of artists such as Jean Cocte...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Go beyond the obvious on our jam-packed Louvre Highlights Tour, peering behind the artworks to unloc...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Discover the secrets of the French pastry with a local chef in their private cooking space. The cook...