Guided tour of Versailles Palace with bus from Paris
- A good bargain - see more for less
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
Discover the Palace of Versailles with a 1.5-hour tour with a professional guide, including skip-the-line access and roundtrip transportation from central Paris.
You'll meet your group at our agency located near the Louvre and head to the Palace of Versailles by bus or minivan. You'll skip the line at the entrance of the castle and follow your guide through the majestic royal property. You'll visit the King's Grand Apartment, the Halls of Mirrors, the Queen's chamber... You'll also have free time to stroll through the amazing French gardens filled with more than 400 marble, bronze and led statues and fountains by water features.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance ticket
- Faster security checks
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
France Tourisme/Paris Tourism Agency, 6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris
Meet us at our agency located near the Louvre Museum 15 minutes before departure time indicated on your ticket.
- Access to the gardens on the dates with the Fountain Show is at additional cost. From 27th March to 31st October 2018, admission to Versailles Gardens is free if you’re visiting Versailles on Wednesday or Thursday (except 10th May and 15th August). Paid admission on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- The guided visit is available in English and Spanish
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Departure at 2.00pm
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Gourmet food, unsurpassed wines, and a tradition of culinary passion are essential to the national c...
Roland Garros - PC: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, Fra...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...
Spend a day in Chantilly and discover the whole area with one ticket! The Domaine ticket gives acces...