Louvre museum and Montmartre guided walking tour
- See the Louvre’s treasures with an expert local guide
- Skip the crowds with a priority access museum ticket
- Tour the famous Montmartre district with your guide
- See the Sacré Coeur and the Place du Tertre
Experience two Paris icons with one ticket as you accompany a professional guide around the Louvre museum and the Montmartre district. Your itinerary:
- Begin in Montmartre – the ‘artists’ district’ of Paris
- An option to ascend the hill in a cable car or by bus
- See the Basilique du Sacré Coeur and Place du Tetre
- Stroll the village-like streets with your guide
- Transfer to the Louvre with priority access tickets
- Enjoy a one-hour guided tour of the masterpieces
- See the Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa and many more
- Stay in the museum after your tour if you wish
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach or minibus
- Entrance tickets to the Louvre (priority access)
- Authorisation fees for guided visits paid by the tour operator
- Ticket for the Parisian cable car or the Montmartre shuttle
- Services of a licenced multilingual guide
- Children (ages 0-2): free
- Children(ages 3-17): reduced
ParisCityVision Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Don't go directly to the Louvre! Meet us 30 minutes before departure at the agency PariCityVision located near the Louvre Museum.
- On Wednesday and Friday, it’s possible to stay at the Louvre for the late-night opening (10.00pm)
- On Monday, the visit to the museum will start before the ride up to Montmartre
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday except October 5 and 7 and special events
Discover the Parisian secret passages with this exciting walking visit. Take your time to appreciate...
Paris is the city where street art has most developed over the last twenty years. Strolling through ...
The Latin Quarter is one of Paris's best-known areas, located on the left bank of the Seine. Halfway...
If the best way to your heart is through your stomach, then the best way to do Paris is through its ...
Discover the heart of Paris as Parisians know and live it. Walk through the medieval part of the Lat...
Hear ye! Hear ye! Chocolate lovers, this tour is for you!On Paris' right bank from Place de la Conco...
Last year the city of Paris featured as the backdrop for more than 900 film shoots (films for cinema...
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace an...
When you want to experience essential Paris, you’re not alone. Beat the crowds with this express tic...
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative p...