Mont Saint-Michel in a day with lunch from Paris
- Pick-up point in central Paris
- Lunch at the foot of Mont Saint-Michel
- Get back to the medieval atmosphere
- Guided visit of the Abbey
- Walk along the ramparts and walls
- Reach the top of the island
- Exprerience local crêpes
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional site, surrounded by the moving sands and the tides that run in at the speed of a galloping horse. This place truly is a unique heritage. What you will do:
- Departure from Paris at 7.15am
- Lunch in a restaurant facing Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit the Benedictine Abbey and admire the Gothic buildings
- Stroll around the village
- Return to Paris scheduled for around 9:15 p.m
From December 19th, lunch in the Mont Saint Michel at the restaurant "Terrasses Poulard" or "Mouton Blanc" with the following menu:
Normandy salad with warm baked camembert
Cod-fish loin, butter sauce with basmati rice and vegetables
Caramel cream with salted butter
1 Bottle of cider for 6 persons
1 bottle of water for 6 persons
Coffee or tea
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach from /to Paris
- Entrance ticket to the Abbey
- Lunch with drinks
- Multilingual guide
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11years old: reduced
Paris CityVision agency, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- A warm coat is recommended during the winter period, a raincoat during the summer
- A good pair of walking/flat shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort
- Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (many steps)
- Every day except wednesday
Departure: 7.15 AM
Discover in one day Mont Saint-Michel's marvels with this guided tour departing from Paris. You'll v...
Delve into centuries of history and architecture in a single day. Head to Chambord and Chenonceau, s...
The beaches of Normandy entered history books in 1944, when Allied forces landed to rescue Europe fr...
Take a trip from Paris to Bruges, the city known as the "Venice of the North". This one-day tour wil...
Experience the splendour of Versailles at your own pace as you see the sights with an in-depth audio...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Feel the historical, cultural and artistic grandeur of France through two highly symbolic places of ...
Visit the most famous Loire Valley Castles on your own with an audio guide through each of the follo...
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
Step inside one of Europe’s most opulent building on this fully-guided tour of the Palace of Versail...