Paradis Latin show with optional dinner
- The most Parisian of Great Cabarets built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889
- Enjoy high quality French gastronomy cooked on site by our chef
- A fabulous cocktail of musical comedy, lavish fanfare and modern ballets
- A beautiful French Cancan, lots of interactions with the artists
It is the most Parisian of the great Cabarets, located in the heart of the Left Bank, just a few minutes walk from Notre Dame and the Pantheon. A fabulous cocktail of musical comedy, lavish fanfare and modern ballets” featuring of course the famous French Cancan! Quality dining, service and a stunning review guarantee you an unforgettable evening and a true French Cabaret experience at the most Parisian of the great Cabarets.
To celebrate its 130th birthday, Le Paradis Latin presents its new revue "L'Oiseau Paradis" and its collaboration with the famous choreographer and director Kamel Ouali. The talented and seductive Iris Mittenaere elected Miss France and Miss Universe in 2016, is officially the new leader of the magazine for the whole season.
Presented by a Master of Ceremony, the 1.5-hour show will take your breath way: 35 dancers, jugglers, contortionists and acrobats will perform 15 scenes and attractions that you probably never attended.
- Dinner Show GUSTAVE EIFFEL
- Dinner Show PRESTIGE
The dinner being optional, you can also book only the show:
- Show + Glass of Champagne
- Show + 1/2 Bottle of Champagne
- Reserved table for the show
- Glass of Champagne (only if booking the option)
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne (only if booking the option)
- 3-course dinner + 1/2 bottle of Bordeaux wine + 1/4 bottle of Champagne ( only if booking the dinner options)
- Extra drinks
Paradis Latin, 28 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris
Present your voucher at the entrance of the cabaret 30 minutes bofre the beginning of the show. Metro: Cardinal Lemoine (line 10), Jussieu (line7).
- Dress code: formal, jacket and tie appreciated. No jeans, no tennis shoes
- Show duration: approximately 1,5 hrs
- Children are welcome from 6 years old
The show runs every day except Tuesdays and special events
If you book only the show (without dinner)
Starting time: 9.30pm
If you book the dinner-show
Pre-show at 7.30pm
Dinner at 8.00pm
Show at 9.30pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...