Paradis Latin show with optional dinner
- The most Parisian of Great Cabarets built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889
- Enjoy high quality French gastronomy cooked on site by our chef
- A fabulous cocktail of musical comedy, lavish fanfare and modern ballets
- A beautiful French Cancan, lots of interactions with the artists
It is the most Parisian of the great Cabarets, located in the heart of the Left Bank, just a few minutes walk from Notre Dame and the Pantheon. A fabulous cocktail of musical comedy, lavish fanfare and modern ballets” featuring of course the famous French Cancan! Quality dining, service and a stunning review guarantee you an unforgettable evening and a true French Cabaret experience at the most Parisian of the great Cabarets.
Presented by a Master of Ceremony, the 1.5-hour Paradis la Folie show will take your breath way: 35 dancers, jugglers, contortionists and acrobats will perform 15 scenes and attractions that you probably never attended.
Different options for the dinner are available as follows:
- Dinner Show Festival
- Dinner Show Star
- Dinner Show Prestige
The dinner being optional, you can also book the show only:
- Show only
- Show + Glass of Champagne
- Show + 1/2 Bottle of Champagne
- Show + 1/2 Bottle of Champagne + Macarons
- Show + glass of Champagne option includes: reserved table for "Paradis à la Folie" show + a glass of Champagne
- Show + 1/2 bottle of Champagne option includes : reserved table to watch the" Paradis à la Folie" Show + 1/2 bottle of Champagne
- Show + 1/2 Bottle of Champagne + macarons option includes :reserved table to watch the" Paradis à la Folie" Show +1/2 bottle of Champagne + 5 macarons
- Show + dinner option includes : reserved table for "Paradis à la Folie" Show + Dinner with the chosen menu +1/2 bottle of Bordeaux Wine & 1/4 Bottle of Champagne
- Extra drinks
25 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris, France
Present your voucher at the entrance of the cabaret 30 minutes bofre the beginning of the show. Metro: Cardinal Lemoine (line 10).
- Dress code: formal, jacket and tie appreciated. No jeans, no tennis shoes
- Show duration: approximately 1h50
- Children are welcome from 4 years old
- Everyday except Tuesdays and special events
SHOW at 9.00pm
DINNER at 8.00pm + SHOW at 9.30pm
Spend an unforgettable and unexpected night at one of the most legendary places of the Champs-Elysée...
Prepare yourself to discover the treasures of an unexpected Paris through almost 20 different scenes...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic. Discover the charm of the France's capital with ...
The Lido de Paris present his latest Summer offer: the Soirée PLUME! This exclusive dinner-show is a...
Eccentric, scandalous, provocative, exuberant and funny as ever, Jean Paul Gaultier is shaking up Pa...
Discover this smash hit show surrounded by Parisians and more than 20 other nationalities in the hea...
Experience a guided tour in the most energetic, colourful, lively and cosmopolitan market of Paris: ...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...
Cultival offers you an exploratory trip around Rungis Market (starting at 4.00 am from Denfert-Roche...