Enjoy a pleasant bike ride along the Seine river banks! During this tour, you will get the chance to admire all the city's top sights and to retrace its history from the very beginning to the most recent times. Admire the Roman emperor palace, the world oldest factory, the Louvre museum, Notre Dame cathedral, the Belle Epoque iron palaces, the Champs-Elysées, Concorde square and, of course, the Eiffel tower. Along the way, you will also stop to relax and enjoy a drink in one of the city's cafés or in the oldest existing Parisian garden.
Paris for newbies bike tour
Language: English , French , German , Japanese
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Have fun cycling along the Seine on this first-timers bike tour of Paris
- Admire the city's top sights, including the Champs-Elysées and Eiffel tower
- Enjoy stops in unique locations like the city's cafès and gardens
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Bike rental
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Pick up and drop off service
- Food and drinks
- Teenagers (10-17 years old): reduced
7 Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, Paris 75004, Île-de-France, FR
At the City Hall square, in front of the elevator to the underground parking
What to remember
- The minimum age to take part in this tour is 10. Youth aged 10 to 17 can join if they can drive a bike with confidence in an urban environment
- It is suggested to bring a bottle of water, sun cream, sunglasses and a cap. Please, check out the weather forecast and dress accordingly
- A minimum height of 135cm is required to ride the bike
- Every day at 9.30am, 10.00am, 2.00pm, 2.30pm and 8.00pm
- Please check the calendar for each language's specific availability
Simply France Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.