Paris off-the-beaten-path bike tour
- See some hidden gems and enjoy the charms of the city center
- Go through the Latin Quarter and Le Marais, Jewish neighborhood
- Your local guide takes you to hidden courtyards, ancient ruins
- Enjoy a snack break in a traditional Parisian neighborhood
Our "Paris Off the Beaten Path Bike Tour" is a truly local experience. It's for those who want to get to know Paris' hidden charms and see what makes it so captivating to us locals.
Focusing on the quaint Latin Quarter and Jewish Le Marais neighborhoods, this bike tour is a great complimentary to our Best of Paris Bike Tour as it dives deeper into what makes Paris so unique. You'll discover hidden courtyards, ancient ruins, and experience the Paris that other tourists only dream about finding.
Let us strip away the superficial and show you where Paris really shines! Because once you see Paris like us then you'll learn to love it too.
This tour includes a snack break in a traditional Parisian neighborhood.
- Comfy bike
- Stylish helmet (optional)
- Friendly guide
- Children(0-4): free
Place Saint-André des Arts, 75006 Paris
Meet with your guide in the heart of the Latin Quarter, 15 minutes before your tour starts, at Place Saint-Michel in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain. Your guide will be waiting with a Blue Bike in front of the fountain.
- This is an outdoor activity, please dress according to the weather: gloves and hats in winter - no flip-flops in summer
- Tour lasts about 4hrs and ends close to Place Saint-Michel
- This tour includes a 30min snack break. Food not included in tour price
- Full refunds are given if the reservation is cancelled more than 72hrs before the scheduled departure time of the tour. No refunds are given for any reasons once 72hrs prior to the scheduled departure time of the tour.
November - March
Only Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday
Departure at 10.00am
April - October
Departure at 10.00am
No tours on Jan 1st & Dec 25th
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...