Priority entrance tickets to Paris' Panthéon
- Book today and use your ticket whenever you want
- Save time with direct access to the Panthéon
- Visit the tombs of the personalities who shaped France's national identity
- See Foucault’s pendulum
Originally built as a church dedicated to St. Genevieve, The Panthéon is a grandiose building in the Latin Quarter in Paris inspired by the Pantheon commissioned by Agrippa in Rome. The monument's façade has been modeled on the Pantheon in Rome and its surmounted by a dome that owes some of its character to Bramante's "Tempietto".
From 1874 onwards, the sanctuary was decorated with paintings on canvas marouflé illustrating the life of Saint Geneviève and the epic story of the beginnings of both Christianity and the monarchy in France. After many changes, it became a secular mausoleum containing the remains of distinguished French citizens. A permanent exhibition gives details about the lives and works of those who are buried here, from Voltaire and Rousseau to Alexandre Dumas. The Panthéon houses also Foucault’s pendulum that demonstrated the Earth's rotation.
- Entrance ticket
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people
- Unemployed people (proof required)
Place du Panthéon, 75005 Paris
Present your ticket at the entrance of the Panthéon. Nearest metro stop: Cardinal Lemoine (line 10).
- Last admission 45 minutes before the closure
- The ticket is not dated and you can use it whenever you want
- The ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monument
- The Centre des monuments nationaux is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities
- Luggages and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted
- The entrance is free on the first Sunday of the month
- Open every day
From 10.00am to 6.00pm
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...