Priority tickets for the Sainte Chapelle and Conciergerie
- Book today and use your ticket whenever you want
- Enjoy direct access to the monument
- Discover a symbol of the French Revolution
- Visit the prison where Marie-Antoinette was imprisoned
- Sainte Chapelle extensive 13th-century stained glass collection
Abandoned at the end of the 14th century by the Kings of France, the Palais de la Cité consisted of the Conciergerie, Palais de Justice and the Sainte-Chapelle.
The Conciergerie took on a judicial role after the Kings left and part of the palace was converted into prison cells where hundreds of prisoners during the French Revolution were emprisoned before getting guillotined. Its most famous prisoner was Marie-Antoinette and during the Restoration, a commemorative chapel was erected on the site of her cell: the Sainte Chapelle. Along with the Conciergerie, the Sainte-Chapelle is one of the earliest surviving buildings of the Capetian royal palace on the Île de la Cité and is considered among the highest achievements of the Rayonnant period of Gothic architecture.
- Priority entrance ticket for Sainte Chapelle and Conciergerie
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people
- Unemployed people (proof required)
10 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
Present your ticket at the entrance of the monuments located on Boulevard du Palais. Nearest metro stop: Cité (line 4).
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- The ticket is not dated and you can use it whenever you want
- The ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monument
- The Centre des monuments nationaux is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities
- Luggages and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted.
- The Conciergerie
Open every day
9.30am - 6.00pm
- The Sainte Chapelle
Open every day
9.00am - 17.00pm
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...