SKIP THE LINE
DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Day Trip from Paris to Rouen by minibus
- Visit the old town of Rouen in the footsteps of Joan of Arc
- Skip the line to the Musée des Beaux Arts
- A local driver-guide (wifi in the minibus)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover the Normand most famous city and its Cathedral : Rouen, following the Seine Valley from Paris.
Departure from the center of Paris to Rouen (1h30), aboard a comfortable minibus, with free access wifi. Your driver guide will be glad to answer any question you may have on the way.
Visit the charming city of Rouen, its famous gothic Cathedral immortalized by Monet. Stroll in the antique dealers's district and see its charming wooden houses.
See the Joan of Arc tower and discover the autentic Normandy. Wander in the rue du Gros Horloge and see a double Renaissance dial.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in an authentic place before visiting the Museum of Fine Arts.
The Museum of Fine Arts of Rouen has unique collections and famous Impressionist works. Among others you would find the following: Veronese, Caravaggio, Rubens, Poussin, Fragonard, Ingres, Monet, Sisley, Pissarro, Renoir and Caillebotte.
After your tour, enjoy the impressive views of the city and the Seine valley before returning in Paris by minibus.
- Minibus transfers to and from Paris
- Services of our local driver guide
- Entrance ticket to Fine Arts Museum
- Wifi access in the minibus
- Visit of the charming city of Rouen
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Lunch (25-30 euros)
Meet your driver guide at the entrance of The Palais des Congres de Paris, place Maillot, 75016 Paris. Metro station : Porte Maillot (line 1)
Meeting time: 8:45 am Departure time: 9:00 am
Children 3-18 years old