Skip-the-line tickets for the Louvre Museum
- Pre-book your entry time slot to save time and bypass the purchase line
- Experience one of the world’s greatest art galleries
- See the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and many more
- Admire more than 35,000 works of art
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten million visitors a year. It’s big and it’s popular.
You can’t see everything in one day unless you’re riding a bike, so prebook your entrance ticket and decide which departments you’re interested in:
- Egyptian antiquities
- Near Eastern antiquities
- Greek, Etruscan, and Roman antiquities
- Islamic art
- Decorative arts
- Prints and drawings
And don’t forget to visit the Mona Lisa. People say she’s smaller than you expect...
From March 29, 2018 to July 23, 2018
- Prebooked entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Booking fee
Admission is free for:
- visitors under the age of 18
- 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein)
Musée du Louvre Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
- This ticket gives access to the permanent collection and free temporary exhibitions of the Louvre Museum
- A booking fee is included in the price
- Free admission the 1st Sunday of each month from October to March
- This is not an open-ticket. Prebooked entry time.
- Cancellation policy: no refund, no exchange
- Every day except Tuesday
Check the calendar to see the scheduled entry times available
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Enjoy an audio tour of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the surrounding Latin quarter. You can make...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Discover outside and inside the cathedral of Notre-Dame, accompanied by our local host, a true maste...
Located in the famous Montmartre neighborhood, near the Sacré-Coeur. Paris is home of the baguette, ...
The Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage site, was the residence of French Kings Louis XIV,...