- Fullday guided tour though the grandeur of France
- Explore the inspirationnal gardens of Monet
- Skip the line Versailles entrance ticket
- Lunch at french-style Moulin de Fourges restaurant
Feel the historical, cultural and artistic grandeur of France through two highly symbolic places of the Impressionist movement and Baroque architecture: Giverny and Versailles!
Leave Paris to hit the road of Normandy, crossing the River Seine to reach Giverny, Monet’s Impressionist inspiration. Our guide gives an enlightening tour of the japanese-style gardens before letting you explore Claude Monet's home and studio on your own.
You will then have lunch at the Moulin de Fourges restaurant.
Then you will head to the Palace of Versailles for guided visit of the State Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors. You’ll instantly be struck by the pomp and ceremony of King Louis XIV’s court. Symbol of the Sun King’s absolute power, this architectural masterpiece will enchant you through its beauty and historical richness. You have also some free time to stroll through Versailles stupendous gardens.
- Transport to and from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Priority access ticket for the Palace of Versailles and its gardens
- Entrance ticket at Giverny for Claude Monet's house and gardens
- Guided walk through the gardens which inspired Claude Monet
- Lunch at the Moulin de Fourges restaurant
- Services of a driver-guide, with individual audio guide commentary at Versailles
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Children (0-2 years old): free
- Chidren (3-17 years old): reduced
ParisCityVision agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Please print your tour voucher and present it to the PARISCityVISION office on the day of your depart.
- Flat shoes are recommended
- Strollers are not permitted inside the museums
- Giverny is located 1,5 hour from Paris
- The tour ends around 5.45pm
- Tour runs everyday in English; Portuguese on tuedays and fridays;Spanish from Wednesday to Sunday; Japanese on wednesdays and saturdays
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Versailles Palace procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- March 26 - October 31
Everyday (except Monday, May 1rst and special events)
Join our half-day trip from Paris and discover the unparalleled beauty of the home and gardens of Cl...
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional si...
The beaches of Normandy entered history books in 1944, when Allied forces landed to rescue Europe fr...
Discover in one day Mont Saint-Michel's marvels with this guided tour departing from Paris. You'll v...
What is a Blanc de Blancs, a Blanc de Noirs? How is Champagne Rosé made? Do ‘Grands Crus’ and ‘Premi...
Full day excursion by minibus from Paris to the Reims region, known the world over for the productio...
Set off on a small group tour (maximum 8 participants) from Paris, visiting the iconic sites of the ...
With this secret shopping locations private tour in Paris, you will discover one of the top shopping...
In 1860, the French village of Montmartre was annexed and attached to the city of Paris and in 1873 ...
Travel with The Bustronome restaurant to enjoy a gourmet food and amazing views of Paris. This origi...