Versailles and Giverny in a day from Paris
- Fullday guided tour though the grandeur of France
- Explore the inspirationnal gardens of Monet
- Skip the line Versailles entrance ticket
- Lunch at french-style Moulin de Fourges restaurant
Feel the historical, cultural and artistic grandeur of France through two highly symbolic places of the Impressionist movement and Baroque architecture: Giverny and Versailles!
Leave Paris to hit the road of Normandy, crossing the River Seine to reach Giverny, Monet’s Impressionist inspiration. Our guide gives an enlightening tour of the japanese-style gardens before letting you explore Claude Monet's home and studio on your own.
You will then have lunch at the Moulin de Fourges restaurant.
Then you will head to the Palace of Versailles for guided visit of the State Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors. You’ll instantly be struck by the pomp and ceremony of King Louis XIV’s court. Symbol of the Sun King’s absolute power, this architectural masterpiece will enchant you through its beauty and historical richness. You have also some free time to stroll through Versailles stupendous gardens.
- Transport to and from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Priority access ticket for the Palace of Versailles and its gardens
- Entrance ticket at Giverny for Claude Monet's house and gardens
- Guided walk through the gardens which inspired Claude Monet
- Lunch at the Moulin de Fourges restaurant
- Services of a driver-guide, with individual audio guide commentary at Versailles
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Children (0-2 years old): free
- Chidren (3-17 years old): reduced
ParisCityVision agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Please print your tour voucher and present it to the PARISCityVISION office on the day of your depart.
- Flat shoes are recommended
- Strollers are not permitted inside the museums
- Giverny is located 1,5 hour from Paris
- The tour ends around 5.45pm
- Tour runs everyday in English; Portuguese on tuedays and fridays;Spanish from Wednesday to Sunday; Japanese on wednesdays and saturdays
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Versailles Palace procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- March 26 - October 31
Everyday (except Monday, May 1rst and special events)
Join our half-day trip from Paris and discover the unparalleled beauty of the home and gardens of Cl...
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional si...
Planning a visit to one of the world’s greatest art collections calls for special attention. With ov...
Experience an unforgettable guided tour from Paris that immerses you in the history of two beautiful...
Get the most of Paris' culture and history with this full-day tour of the Louvre Museum and the Pala...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic: an unmissable magical play of light and shadow. ...
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of Frenc...
You will have our trademark special access to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower, enjoy the uni...
Explore Centre Pompidou with a professional guide and get the most out of your visit. This complex b...
In the early morning, departure from Paris to reach the magical abbey-crowned island of Mont Saint-M...