Go through the doors other people can’t enter with this special guided tour of Versailles. You’ll have access to rooms that only the king (and his mistresses) used, and you’ll hear the juicy stories of what happened here.
- Your tour guide will meet you in Paris and accompany you by to Versailles on a private coach
- At Versailles, you’ll skip the lines and an expert guide will take you and your group (max 25) to some of the secret rooms
- You’ll hear about the palace’s history and the daily lives of its inhabitants
- Your tour will also include either the opera house or the private chapel, due to the restricted access available
- At the end of the tour, you’ll pass through a hidden door, back into the public apartments, finding yourself once again surrounded by crowds of tourists
- You will, of course, also see the main apartments open to the general public, the Hall of Mirrors and the magnificent gardens
- Your guide will still be by your side, explaining the significance of the gardens and their role in the royal court