Visit Paris in a day from Disneyland® Paris
- Enjoy a full-day trip to central Paris from Disneyland® Paris
- See 40 Paris monuments on a double-decker bus tour
- Hop on or off at several major landmarks: Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Champs Elysées
- Commentary in eleven languages with personal headphones
Hop aboard the Disney bus and head out on an excursion to Paris! Travel from Disneyland® Paris to the City of Light, and enjoy a comprehensive city tour by double-decker bus. You can hop off and on at your leisure at any of the ten stops.
In a nutshell:
- Roundtrip from Disneyland® Paris with three meeting points on a shuttle bus with Disney® signage for an easy identification
- Enjoy the fabulous sites during a 2h15 discovery tour aboard the open-top buses
- Hop on, hop off at your leisure. The city tour includes these ten major landmarks: Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, Notre Dame, Louvre Museum, Louvre-Pont des Arts, Champs-de-Mars, Musée d’Orsay, Opéra, Grand Palais et Trocadéro
- Commentary in eleven different languages with free personal headphones during the tour : French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, German, Arabic, Korean, Italian and Chinese
- See 40 iconic Parisian monuments from your bus: Opéra Garnier, Place Vendôme, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower, Musée Rodin, Comédie Française, Louvre Museum and many more
- Round-trip transportation from Disneyland® Paris
- City tour of Paris
- Children 0-2 years old: free entry
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Pick-up and drop-off at Disneyland hotels
10.15am Disneyland® (Disney's Newport Bay Club®) | 10.25am Disneyland® (Disney's Hotel Santa Fe®) | 10.35am Val de France hotels (Magic Circus Hotel). Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes before the shuttle's departure time.
- Return from Paris to Disneyland: 6.15pm Paris - Tour Eiffel | 8.05pm Val de France hotels (Magic Circus Hotel) | 8.10pm Disneyland® (Disney's Hotel Santa Fe®) | 8.20pm Disneyland® (Disney's Newport Bay Club®)
Disneyland® (Disney's Newport Bay Club®): 10:15
Disneyland® (Disney's Hotel Santa Fe®): 10:25
Val de France hotels (Magic Circus Hotel): 10:35
Paris - Tour Eiffel : 12:00
Paris - Tour Eiffel : 18:15
Val de France hotels (Magic Circus Hotel):: 20:05
Disneyland® (Disney's Hotel Santa Fe®): 20:10
Disneyland® (Disney's Newport Bay Club®): 20:20
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
This City Tour of Paris will let you discover Paris from two different perspectives: from a coach wi...
First time in Paris and you want to see the best of it? This 4-hour tour in small group takes you to...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
This two-day pass allows you to discover Paris by Open Tour bus and Batobus boat at your own pace. Y...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic: an unmissable magical play of light and shadow. ...
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site for 30 years, the Palace of Versailles was once the residence...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass and an audio-guided tour of the...
This combination of two tours is a full day of Parisian sightseeing with an expert local guide. You’...