Private walking tour of Parma with a local guide
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover one of Italy's most prosperous cities, rich in culture, tradition and delicious food
- Explore the so-called 'little capital' and learn everything about its interesting history
- See the church of San Giovanni Evangelista, the basilica of Santa Maria della Steccata, Piazza Duomo, Teatro Regio
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- private tour led by an expert guide
What's not included
- food and drinks
- entrance fees for museums, churches and palaces (although some of them are free, for the others you can decide on the spot whether you want to visit them - and buy the ticket - or not)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience