Immerse yourself in Parma's gastronomic tradition with the help of a local expert; your guide will tell you all sorts of secrets and curiosities about the city and he will help you discover Emilia-Romagna's most famous dishes moving among traditional restaurants and eateries usually frequented by the locals.
During your walking tour you will get the chance to taste:
- Chopping board of cold cuts, Parmigiano cheese and glass of wine: how can you go to Parma and not try its famous prosciutto crudo and its tasty Parmigiano? Taste typical cured meats paired with a good glass of local wine
- Tortelli with “erbette” or pumpkin: Tortelli is a square-shaped variety of pasta filled with differents ingredients such as beet leaves and spinach, ricotta, parmesan cheese or pumpkin.
- Carciofa: the epitome of Parma's street food, a delicious, cheesy quiche that will leave you speechless
- Duchessa’s cake: a classic and refined Parma dessert
- Espresso coffee: just like a real Italian, conclude your tour experiencing one of the best espressos in town