Exploring Wadi Rum independently means hiring a 4x4 and driving off-road by yourself. This private 4x4 tour from Aqaba lets you skip the effort and fully concentrate on this desert wilderness. Roam mountains and dunes, follow gulleys and view Nabataean inscriptions, Lawrence’s Spring waterfall, rock formations with a Bedouin driver-guide to bring them alive. A choice of departures and hotel pickup and drop-off are included for convenience.
Excursions & day trips
Private Wadi Rum sunset jeep tour from Petra
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the highlights of Wadi Rum on a private 4x4 tour from Petra
- See and hear about the history of canyons, ancient carvings, rock arches and more
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Two hour 4x4 jeep tour
- Coffee and tea break with the Bedouins
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 7-11)
- Children (age 0-6): free admission and do not need a ticket
You will be picked-up from your accomodation in Petra. Please confirm your pick-up details with the local operator. You will find the contact details in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please confirm your pick-up details with the local operator after booking
- Pick-up starts at 3.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.