Bohemia beer tasting in the city center of Prague
- Experience best Bohemia beer in a historical building
- Enjoy a tasty variety of traditional local beer delicacies
Experience a beer tasting in a historical palace. Discover the taste of best Bohemian craft beer and try a variety of traditional Czech beer delicacies.
- Taste 11 samplers of Bohemia craft beer (all together cca 2.5 pints)
- Try our traditional beer delicacies and apetizers
- Explore the underground of the 2nd oldest building in Prague
- Understand the brewing process and the aspects of beer tasting
- Learn the history of beer dated back to neolithic times
- Have a lot of fun!
- 11 samplers of Bohemian craft beers
- Traditional beer delicacies and apetizers
- Introduction to the basical aspects of beer tasting (in English)
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
Palace U Kunstatu, Retezova Street 3, Old Town Prague
Just a few minutes walk from the famous astronomical clock
- This tour is in English
- Every day at 6:00pm
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue n...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...