Devil's Channel cruise in Prague
- Enjoy a 1-hour sightseeing cruise of the Devil's Channel in Prague
- Authentic commentary by the captain
- See the picturesque medieval houses by Vltava River
- Learn more with the included guidebook, available in 16 languages
Did you know that Prague has its own small Venice? Discover the mystery of these picturesque medieval houses, which seems to grow right out of the Vltava River. Your captain will take you on a cruise in a small boat or a vessel and show you the fascinating history of the Devil's Channel.
First, the cruise will take you to Charles Bridge where you can take photos of the magnificent panorama of the Prague Castle above the Vltava River. Then you will head to the mysterious Devil's Channel. You will pass under a small bridge which crosses Charles Bridge below its level. You will reach the Grand Priory Mill – the most famous of the preserved mills in the Devil's Channel. On the way back you will pass by the Straka Academy, the Civic Swimming Pool and Prague Metronome above your head. There you will see the unique complex of historic buildings of the Na Františku Hospital on the other side of the Vltava River.
- 1-hour cruise
- Commentary by the captain
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
- Small children ages 0-2: free
Čechův most, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
The cruise departs from Čech Bridge Dock, Pier No. 5.
- Your captain speaks English
- The minimum number of participants for departure is 6 people
- A guidebook is available in Spanish, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Israeli, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Taiwan, Arabian. Language is not chosen in advance.
- From March to November cruise departs daily between 10.00am and 9.00pm
- From November to March cruise departs daily at 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 4.30pm
- Recommended time for check-in: 15 minutes before departure
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure
- Boarding closes 5 minutes before departure
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
Discover during this 3-hour Prague Castle tour all the famous parts of the incredible Prague Castle,...
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mys...
Save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. This skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the l...
During your full day sightseeing tour of Prague with river cruise and lunch, you'll journey back in ...
Book your Prague City Pass and head straight for the entrance to Prague attractions without waiting ...
Get to know this majestic castle, which was built by Charles IV as a treasury for the crown jewels. ...