Karlovy Vary and Marianske Spa day trip from Prague
- Discover the Czech Republic's best known spa and springs
- Take a walk along the Tepla River
- Visit the Moser glass factory museum in Karlovy Vary
- See Mariánské Lázne and its famous cross spring
This day trip from Prague combines a tour of Karlovy Vary with a visit to Marianske Lazne, another Czech spa.
The founding of Karlovy Vary, the most well known Czech spa, has been traced back to 1358, when Emperor Charles IV built a hunting lodge. There are 12 famous springs with a temperature of about 72°C, the most famous being Vrídlo. During your walk along the Tepla River (its name means "warm") and the majestic Neo-Renaissance colonnades, you will have a chance to taste different mineral waters and purchase souvenirs.
Karlovy Vary is also famous for its local china and glass manufacturing industry. These products are on display at a special exhibition and are sold at specialized shops. The spa was visited by many rulers and artists including Goethe, Chateaubriand, Chopin, Beethoven, Brahms and Dvorak. After lunch, you will visit the Moser glass factory museum and glass shop as well as the Thun porcelain shop. Next, you will go to the famous Marianske Lazne known for its curative springs. The program includes a tour of the spa area with its unique historical architecture, a sampling of the spa waters from the famous Cross Spring, and a visit to the ancient colonnades.
- Tour of the spa area at Marianske Lazne
- Admission to the Moser Glass Factory Museum
- Pick up
- Tour guide
- Children three-to-ten years old: reduced
- Children two years old and under: free
Národní 38, 110 00 Praha
Tour departs from the Gray Line office in 38 Narodni St, Prague 1 or you will get picked up from your hotel
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian
- Cancellations made within two hours of service date will be charged in full; more than two hours notice is fully refundable
- Due to the pedestrian zone no pickup from hotels in the following streets possible: Vladislavova, Václavské námestí, Jungmanova, Spálená, Národní trída, Perlová, Rytirská, 28.ríjna, V kotcích, Havelská, Skorepka, Konviktská, Bartolomejská, Karolíny Svetlé, Jilská, Ostrovní, Karlova, Melnatrichova, V jirchárích, Husova
- For those not using Hotel Pick-up, please meet at Narodni Trida 38, Prague 1
- Please indicate the language of your choice
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: 9.00am
Você visitará várias sinagogas famosas: a Sinagoga do Velho Século XIII, a mais antiga sinagoga ao n...
Qualquer um que esteja interessado em ver o cenário maravilhoso de? Eské St? Edoho? Í (Uplands da Bo...
Depois de um longo dia explorando os pontos turísticos, desenrolle o caminho que os moradores fazem ...
Seu guia bem informado irá explicar o que era a Operação Anthropoid e quais eram os principais atore...
Descubra as mais belas paisagens de Praga em uma scooter elétrica. Depois de conhecer seu guia e rec...
Descubra as mais belas paisagens de Praga em uma e-scooter. Depois de conhecer seu guia e receber um...