"Magic Flute" show at the National Marionette Theatre in Prague
- Witness the famous Mozart opera performed by puppets
- Enjoy the authentic handmade costumes of the marionettes
- Visit the historical National Marionette Theatre
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautifully made marionettes are the star of this unique, playful version of Mozart's classic opera. When they come to life on stage, they provide a magical experience for the whole family.
The performance is shown in the original version in German and lasts 55 minutes.
- Admission to the "Magic flute" show
- Food and drinks
- Students (with valid ID): reduced
- Children: reduced
National Marionette Theatre, Žatecká 98/1, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Prague 1, Czech Republic
- The performance will be in the original version in German
- Regular performances on thursdays at 6.00 pm
- Please check the calendar for available dates
- Daily performances between 25 December to 30 December 2020
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
The Prague all inclusive tour shows you the very best of Prague in only one tour. Get to know Prague...
Take a stroll through Prague's grand history! The tour starts with a short walk from the Old Town Sq...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...