Prague castle tour with visit to Golden Lane
- Explore the majestic Prague Castle and its interiors with a professional guide
- Visit the Golden Lane where alchemists tried to produce gold in the Middle Ages
- See the Royal Palace, Basilica of St.George and the Cathedral of St.Vitus
Did you know that according to the Guinness book of records, the Prague Castle is considered the largest in the world? Experience the castle's Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and Roman interiors. See the palace, that has been the seat of the Czech Kings and Holy Roman Emperors, and since 1918, the residence of the President of Republic.
During the ride on the bus from the city centre to the Castle, your guide will tell you more about the major sightseeing attractions along the way. In the Castle, you will enjoy a visit to the Cathedral of St. Vitus, the old Royal Palace with the Vladislav Hall and the Roman Basilica of St. George. You will also experience the Golden Lane, a street formerly the home to Franz Kafka, where, according to a tradition, alchemists from the Middle Ages tried to produce gold and a Philosopher's Stone for the Emperor Rudolph II.
From the Prague Castle you can admire a beautiful view of Prague. You will then take a walk through the St. Wenceslas' vineyards down to the subway station of the "A" line Malostranska, nearby the Charles Bridge, where your tour ends.
- Pick-up from hotel
- Entrance fees to: St. Vitus Cathedral, Royal Palace, Basilica of St.George and Golden Lane
- Students up to 26 years old: reduced rate with a valid ISIC card
- Children ages 3-10: reduced rate
- Infants ages 0-2: free
Na Příkopě 23, Prague
Meet your guide at the selling Booth Premiant City Tour, located in front of Panska Pasaz Shopping Mall (Na Příkopě 23, Prague). For hotel pick-up, please contact the tour provider after receiving the booking confirmation (instructions will be provided on your voucher).
- Tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Russian
- Tour departs daily at 11.15am
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...