Airport bus from Keflavík International Airport to Reykjavik center
- Travel from Keflavík International Airport to Reykjavik center quickly and comfortably
- Enjoy reliable transfer service to downtown Reykjavik
- Avoid hassle on your first day of holiday
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seats are guaranteed and buses operate for every flight departure and arrival. The transfer from Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
The Flybus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival. Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights. You can find the bus stop right outside the terminal building.
- Airport transfer
- Hotel drop-off
- Children ages 0-11 years: free of charge
- Teenagers ages 12-15 years: reduced
Keflavík International Airport, 235, Iceland
Buses depart in front of the arrivals hall at the Airport.
- The transfer to Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal
- Airport transfers are available for all arriving flights
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
Discover the world's most northerly capital on this tour of Reykjavik. With its colourful corrugated...
Iceland is famous for its glaciers but until recently, what lies underneath the Langjokull glacier h...
Every winter, Iceland's mighty glaciers are covered in a healthy dusting of snow - ideal for zooming...
If you want to escape the city and see a bit more of Iceland, this trip is ideal. It introduces you ...
Boasting bountiful produce from both land and sea, Icelandic cuisine is as delicious as it is varied...