Airport bus from Reykjavik center to Keflavík International Airport
- Travel from Reykjavik center to the airport quickly and comfortably
- Enjoy reliable transfer service to Keflavík International Airport
- Avoid hassle on your last day of holiday
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from BSÍ Bus Terminal to Keflavík International Airport (KEF). Seats are guaranteed and buses operate for every flight departure and arrival. The transfer from downtown Reykjavik to the airport takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
Departures from BSÍ Bus Terminal to Keflavik Airport are in connection with all departing passengers flights. You can find the bus stop right outside the terminal building.
- Airport transfer
- Hotel pick-up
- Children ages 0-11 years: free of charge
- Teenagers ages 12-15 years: reduced
BSÍ Bus Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Buses depart from BSÍ Bus Terminal in Reykjavik.
- Most airlines request that passengers check in 2.5-3 hours before departure, so book your departure time accordingly
- The transfer to Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal
- Airport transfers are available for all departing flights
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
Discover the world's most northerly capital on this tour of Reykjavik. With its colourful corrugated...
Iceland is famous for its glaciers but until recently, what lies underneath the Langjokull glacier h...
Iceland's landscape is marked by caves, bubbling hot springs and volcanoes – but on this excursion, ...
Every winter, Iceland's mighty glaciers are covered in a healthy dusting of snow - ideal for zooming...
If you want to escape the city and see a bit more of Iceland, this trip is ideal. It introduces you ...