Airport bus from Reykjavik center to Keflavík International Airport
- Travel from Reykjavik center to the airport quickly and comfortably
- Enjoy reliable transfer service to Keflavík International Airport
- Avoid hassle on your last day of holiday
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from BSÍ Bus Terminal to Keflavík International Airport (KEF). Seats are guaranteed and buses operate for every flight departure and arrival. The transfer from downtown Reykjavik to the airport takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
Departures from BSÍ Bus Terminal to Keflavik Airport are in connection with all departing passengers flights. You can find the bus stop right outside the terminal building.
- Airport transfer
- Hotel pick-up
- Children ages 0-11 years: free of charge
- Teenagers ages 12-15 years: reduced
BSÍ Bus Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Buses depart from BSÍ Bus Terminal in Reykjavik.
- Most airlines request that passengers check in 2.5-3 hours before departure, so book your departure time accordingly
- The transfer to Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal
- Airport transfers are available for all departing flights
No trip to Iceland would be complete without submerging yourself in the steamy volcanic waters of th...
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
Discover the world's most northerly capital on this tour of Reykjavik. With its colourful corrugated...
Iceland only has one breed of horse which have remained pure for over one thousand years – the Icela...
Iceland is famous for its glaciers but until recently, what lies underneath the Langjokull glacier h...
Misty waters, moss-covered rocks and great mountain views – the Secret Lagoon is the ultimate Icelan...