Glacier adventure on snowmobile
- Explore the Mýrdalsjökull glacier
- Enjoy a snowmobiling adventure
- See the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss waterfall
This super-exciting snowmobiling adventure takes you to the top of the spectacular Mýrdalsjökull glacier, where you will have a breathtaking view of South Iceland, one of the most scenic areas of the country.
Along the way, you’ll stop at the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss waterfall, which is unique as you can walk behind it and through the other side. You will also stop at the majestic and much-photographed Skógafoss waterfall and visit the Skógar Folk Museum to get a taste of how Icelanders lived in past centuries.
- Bus fare with audio guidance
- 1-hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
- Children ages 6-12: reduced
- Children 5 years and younger: not permitted
BSI Coach Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tour starts at BSI Coach Terminal in downtown Reykjavík. You can get to the meeting point by organizing a hotel pick-up. Instructions will be provided on your voucher.
- Children 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour
- A valid driver's license is required
- 2 persons per vehicle. Single person per vehicle at extra cost
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be canceled after tour's departure from Reykjavík
- English audio guidance on the bus
- Drop-off is limited due to street closures and restrictions to the operation of buses in the city center. Therefore drop off may not be directly in front of your hotel/guesthouse but at designated bus stops close by
- Daily at 9.00am
- Pick-up starts 30 minutes before departure
No trip to Iceland would be complete without submerging yourself in the steamy volcanic waters of th...
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
Discover the world's most northerly capital on this tour of Reykjavik. With its colourful corrugated...
Iceland is famous for its glaciers but until recently, what lies underneath the Langjokull glacier h...
One room. One team. 60 minutes to escape. Can you work together to make it out in time?With six uniq...
Misty waters, moss-covered rocks and great mountain views – the Secret Lagoon is the ultimate Icelan...