- Get tuition from an expert art instructor in a cozy 17th-century art studio
- A selection of locally curated snacks and bites
- Local italian wine to enjoy while you paint
After meeting one of our hosts you will be escorted to our beautiful modern art studio located in a 17th century building the heart of Rome.
A glass of wine will welcome you inside as you mingle and enjoy locally sourced Italian nibbles with your fellow artists, before taking a seat at your very own art station. Throught the next two hours your passionate and entertaining art instructor will take you through fun historical stories, all the while helping you put the finishing touches on your creation to turn it into a true masterpiece.
Our painting experience will get you out of the afternoon hustle and bussle of Rome's tourists, and put you in a fun, relaxing atmosphere to create in. Everything will be provided for you, so you just show up, sit down, paint, sip and enjoy.
- Canvas, brushes and paints
- Local Italian snacks and unlimited wine
- Pick-up/drop off (can be arranged upon request)
- Gratuities (optional)
Piazza Farnese, 67, 00186 Roma RM, Італія
Piazza Farnese by the green kiosk. A representative will be holding up a sign with your reservation name. There is no subway stop near but buses that go to the location are: 81, 492, 40, 64 (or any other bus that goes via Campo dei Fiori/Vittorio Emmanuele).
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
• Please be at the meeting point 15-minutes before the beginning of the activity
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Esplora il mercato locale e le storiche botteghe alimentari romane ed acquista i migliori ingredient...