Amalfi coast and Pompei tour from Rome
- Enjoy a comfortable pick-up and drop-off service at your hotel
- See the ancient archaeological site of Pompei and the Amalfi Coast
- Get the best with a small group tour
A full day excursion of the ancient archaeological site of Pompei and Amalfi Coast, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, in a small group tour of no more than 6 people. First stop after your departure, will be at the Pompei archaeological site, where you will be guided by an official guide through the highlights of this intact ancient Roman city.You will visit the main areas of Pompei such as the Macellum (food market), the Thermal Baths, the areas where the Romans would gather to have dinner and wine as well as the homes of wealthy citizens, while learning about their customs and traditions. Then continue to Amalfi Coast. Your next destination will be Positano with a stop for lunch. Then to Amalfi where you can admire and purchase if you want, the pottery of the town. After, return to Rome.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel (inside Aurelian Walls)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Pompei entrance fee
- Official guide of Pompei
- Tour escort for the whole trip
- Child (4-8): reduced with at least two adults
- Infant (0-3): reduced
Pick up at hotel (inside Aurelian Walls) and meeting your driver and assistant. Meeting point with the local guide: outside the archaeological area
- It is reccomended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Minimum 2 partecipants
- The tour starts at 07.00am directly at your hotel (inside Aurelian Walls)
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
Experience Rome traveling back in time! You will be accompanied by an expert guide to visit the most...
With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseu...
Pizza, pasta, gelato, coffee, wine and more... Taste Rome’s finest culinary delights while exploring...
Join the tour and combine a panoramic tour with morning skip the line access to the Vatican Museums....
The first stop will be the Colosseum, the world's largest amphitheatre, and with your “skip the line...
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES Humility is always the best record a DJ can...