Ancient Rome Tour: Skip-the-Line to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Skip the long lines and enjoy more time seeing the sights
- Visit the three main archaeological areas of Ancient Rome: The Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Hear the stories and history that bring Ancient Rome and it's myths to life
- Expert multilingual local guides enhance your experience
Experience the essential sites of ancient Rome with a professional guide who’ll make it all come to life. The remains of the Eternal City can be confusing on your own, but thrilling with an entertaining mix of stories and facts.
- Skip-the-line access that gets you past the long lines to the Colosseum
- Insights into the amphitheater’s construction and bloody history
- The Roman Forum – the incredible ruins that were once Rome's social, political and commercial centre
- The Via Sacra – the ancient site of celebration after triumphant victories, and where Ancient Romans came for festivals and processions
- The Palatine Hill – hear the mythical story of where Rome was founded by Romulus
- See the Villas and gardens of Emperors and the wealthy in what was once the most desirable neighbourhood in the city
- Expert, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese speaking tour guide
- Groups of 25 people or fewer
- Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 0-3): free
- Children (ages 4-14): reduced
Via Vittorino da Feltre, 2, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Meet at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the second floor of the metro line B (blue line) stop "Colosseo".
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Unfortunately, this tour is unable to accommodate, strollers and guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
- We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Skip-the-line access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- This tour has numerous departure times, which must be selected at the time of booking. Only one departure time may be selected per booking, and departure times are not interchangeable.
- Please consult the calendar, languages available: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German
Tour in English
01/01/2018 - 31/12/2018: Daily
Tour in French
01/01/2018 - 31/01/2018: Sunday & Saturday
01/02/2018 - 31/03/2018: Sunday, Wednesday & Saturday
01/04/2018 - 18/11/2018: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Tour in German
01/01/2018 - 04/03/2018: Saturday
05/03/2018 - 24/03/2018: Sunday, Friday & Saturday
25/03/2018 - 18/11/2018: Sunday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
Tour in Italian
01/04/2018 - 18/11/2018: Sunday, Friday & Saturday
Tour in Portuguese
01/04/2018 - 18/11/2018: Sunday, Wednesday & Friday
Tour in Spanish
01/01/2018 - 31/03/2018: Sunday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
01/04/2018 - 18/11/2018: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
Visita le antiche meraviglie di Roma in maniera unica e straordinaria: senza code, in piccoli gruppi...
Approfitta dell'ingresso salta fila per alcune delle attrazioni più importanti del Vaticano. Avrai m...
Visita le splendide piazze della Città Eterna con una guida locale esperta, che ti farà scoprire tut...
Goditi una visita di San Pietro in piena libertà e in totale autonomia utilizzando il tuo telefono c...
Questo tour esclusivo dei Sotterranei di Roma include una visita guidata a due dei migliori esempi d...
L'ingresso anticipato alla Cappella Sistina è la soluzione ideale per chiunque desideri ammirare que...
Cosa rende questo tour del Colosseo Arena Floor uno dei migliori tour del Colosseo a Roma?Questa vis...
Unisciti a una guida in un tour strabiliante di alcuni dei siti più storici, ma nascosti, di Roma in...
Un autista privato professionista verrà a prelevarti all'aeroporto di Fiumicino e ti condurrà a Casa...
Allontanati dalle folle di turisti in Vaticano! Unisciti alla tua guida privata e scopri storie su q...