Exclusive Friday night at the Vatican Museums with dinner
- Great occasion to visit the Vatican Museums at night with little crowd
- Exciting visit to the Raphael’s Room, Sistine Chapel and Vatican Library
- Three-course dinner in a wonderful location overlooking St.Peter's Dome
End your day in Rome at the Vatican Museums by night with an amazing tour and an exclusive dinner in a beguiling location. Vatican City may be the smallest country on Earth, but with nine miles of invaluable artwork kept in more than 2,000 rooms visiting it can be overwhelming, especially during the day.
If in Rome for a long resting weekend, or even after a busy day at work topping your hard-working week, just indulge in a tour of one of the most important museums in the world led by a professional guide on Friday nights. The tour starts with a special dinner in an exclusive location inside the Vatican City: you will have to pinch yourself when a tour assistant will take you to the so-called Giardino Quadrato for your outdoor meal overlooking St. Peter's Dome.
After dinner, you will be led into the Vatican Museums, one of the most important places in the history of human civilization. Get to know the important collections of art the various popes have acquired throughout the centuries. Look out for renowned sculptures and masterpieces of Renaissance art. Feel the weight of history and get a sense of the sacred as you spy paintings by Raphael, Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio and Michelangelo, including his masterwork: the Sistine Chapel.
Thanks to the special agreement as Tour Operator Partners of the Vatican Museums you will skip all lines, saving long waits that usually form outside this popular attraction.
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums
- 3-course dinner inside the Vatican City's restaurant Le Carrozze (if option with dinner chosen)
- Water and a glass of wine (if option with dinner chosen)
- Entrance tickets
- Local guide
Child (0-7): free
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
In front of Caffè Vaticano, opposite the Vatican Museums entrance. Please be there no later than 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Please dress appropriately for sacred religious site visits. Legs and shoulders must be covered
- Tour available in English, German and Spanish
Fridays at 7.00 pm
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES L'umiltà è sempre il miglior disco che un d...