Follow your expert guide through the Jewish Ghetto, one of the most intriguing districts of Rome! Starting from Vicolo dell'Atleta, which still preserves the beautiful medieval house that once housed the oldest Roman Synagogue, you'll continue exploring through the beauty of the area. Admire its beautiful synagogue, the portico of Octavia and the Marcellus Theatre. Finally, after crossing the two oldest bridges in Rome that connect the Tiber Island to the two banks of the Tiber, you will conclude your experience in Piazza Mattei, where you'll see the splendid Tortoise Fountain.
Guided walking tour of Rome's Jewish ghetto
- Discover fascinating details about Roman history with your expert guide
- Explore one of the oldest Jewish communities in the heart of Europe
- Admire the beautiful Fountain of Turtles and other sites of interest
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Vicolo dell'Atleta, 00153 Rome RM, Italy
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2
- Every day at 9.00am, 10.00am, 2.00pm and 3.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Enjoy a small-group walking tour featuring the highlights of Rome along with some of its charming se...
The remains of the Stadium of Domitian (UNESCO World Heritage) are located beneath Piazza Navona, ab...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where you will listen to a brief i...
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience taking part to an audience with the Pope at the Vatican!On you...
See the best of the Vatican Museums, including the Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms and the Belvedere C...