Illuminated Rome Night Tour with Wine and Appetizers
- The most important sights of the Eternal City, such as Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Pantheon and Piazza Navona
- Let your expert guide take you on a stroll through the city and share the tales of the past and the present
- Taste an Aperitivo (a traditional Italian pre-dinner drink to stimulate your appetite) in a central Rome wine bar
- Get the most from the city thanks to your local guide's tips and suggestions
"Il dolce far niente,” meaning the sweetness of doing nothing, is certainly one of the best way to experience Rome. In this relaxing tour, you will wander through the streets of the Eternal City, enjoying hidden gems, and lively piazzas in the historical core of the city – sites like Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and Piazza Navona.
You will also have the chance to enjoy a typical Italian Aperitivo, as the locals do, with a nice glass of wine (or something else, should you choose) and a selection of appetizers in one of Rome’s most charming places.
With an expert, English-speaking guide and a small group of 15 persons or less, you’ll also learn the little details that can make your vacation, such as which neighbourhoods have the best restaurants, where should you go for the best nightlife, and how to get around the city.
Starting at the Spanish Steps, one of the most scenic spots in Rome we will pass through the cobbled streets of the city to the magnificent Trevi Fountain. You will learn about the strange history behind this famous monument, including the reason why there is one spot from which the entire structure is obscured.
As you walk, your guide will point out all the most important sites that you miss when on your own. He will tell stories about the most interesting characters in Rome’s history – from Bernini to Michelangelo, Galileo, and Raphael – bringing the Eternal City to life at its most bewitching hour.
This tour is perfect for first-time visitors, as we give you a taste of everything when the streets and the cultural spots are more quiet than during the day, so that you can be ready to roam the city by yourself the next day!
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
- Aperitivo (1 glass of wine/drink and some typical Italian appetizers)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (4-14): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Piazza di Spagna, 78-79, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Near the metro station entrance in Piazza di Spagna under the palm trees in the piazza next to the red ‘M' sign. Your City Wonders coordinators will be wearing blue City Wonders polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition.
It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, & missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
- This service ends around 10 PM near Piazza Navona.
- Gratuities to guides providing excellent service are appreciated.
- Please ensure you inform us in advance of the tour of any special dietary requirements.
- Our City Wonders guides will have a City Wonders sign with the name of the tour at the meeting point for easy recognition.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours. Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- City Wonders reserves the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly, or poses a threat to other guests or City Wonders staff.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 7.30pm
Tasting is offered in a traditional Enoteca (Wine Bar) located in the heart of Rome close to the Col...
Restaurant La Reginella Kosher is located in the ancient heart of Rome, Jewish ghetto, with its quai...
Great for food and wine lovers, this intimate dining experience hosted by an esteemed English-speaki...
Be a Smart Traveler: enjoy an exclusive Gourmet Stop "on the road" near Rome at 4km off Highway A1, ...
What is the best way to visit Rome discovering its food culture and traditions? Take your time to en...
Immerse yourself in pure beauty, skip the line and get straight into the Borghese Gallery.Housed in ...
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina romana e assaggia il frutto del tuo...
In this bike tour, you'll discover some of Rome's iconic historical sites until you reach Testaccio,...
Visit all the best sites in Rome with a single 3-day pass, skip long queues and get easy access to R...
On this half day tour, you'll get to visit the highlights of Rome by minivan, which will drop you of...