Pompeii & Amalfi Coast semi-private day trip from Rome
- Enjoy the dreamy beauty and intriguing history of the Amalfi Coast
- Have free time to explore the coastal towns of Positano and Amalfi
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii and learn about the volcano's eruption
The tour starts from your hotel in Rome heading towards the Mediterranean coast. During the journey you will have the opportunity to enjoy the stunning views of the Amalfi Coast and make a stop along the highway for breakfast.
Once you get to the archaeological site of Pompeii, the guide will take you on a tour along the best of this Roman city remarkably intact. You will visit the main areas such as the food market, the thermal baths and residence of some wealthy citizens. You will know the custom of the time and the daily life of this city before the destructive volcanic eruption.
From Pompeii you will drive to the Amalfi Coast. Your first destination, Positano is the perfect place for lunch; after lunch, you will also have free time to explore the city. Your final destination will be the city of Amalfi. Departure from Amalfi at 17:00.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off within the Aurelian walls of Rome
- English-speaking tour escort
- Entrance fee to Pompeii
- Official guide at Pompeii
Pick-up at your hotel in Rome (inside Aurelian walls). Please provide the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking.
- It is suggested to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- We recommend to bring a bottle of water in summer, while don't forget an umbrella in winter.
- The pick-up service is provided only for the hotels located in the center of Rome. Please provide the name and address of the hotel where you are staying at the time of booking.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants.
Everyday, pick-up time around 7:30 am
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater ...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...
Join the tour and combine a panoramic tour with morning skip the line access to the Vatican Museums....
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments...