- Skip the line for more time with the masterpieces
- Stroll the Pigna Courtyard and the galleries
- Stay as long as you like
- Assistance at the entrance
Breeze past the long queues in St Peter’s square and go straight into the Vatican for a day of art appreciation. An assistant at the entrance will help to coordinate your entry into the museum. With the aid of an audio guide, you’ll experience:
- The Raphael rooms
- The Apollo Belvedere, Belvedere courtyard and Laocoön
- Gallery of the Tapestries
- Gallery of the Maps
- Gallery of the Candelabras
- The Sistine Chapel
- St Peter’s Basilica
- Michelangelo’s Pietá
- Bernini’s Baldachin
- Assistant to coordinate access to the museums
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel
- Optional gratuities
- Live guide
- Audio guide (may be rented inside)
Piazza del Risorgimento, 61-63, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
- Piazza del Risorgimento, 00192 Roma, Italy
- Meet at 10.40am-10.50am in Piazza del Risorgimento. You will find our staff members at the center of the square in front of “Bar - Caffetteria L’Ottagono”, where you will be able to use the restrooms free of charge, wait in case of rain or enjoy a coffee before the tour starts. The nearest metro stop “Ottaviano” is only 400 meters from the meeting point.
- Everyday at 11.00am
- This tour is not available 21 April, 1 May, 14-15 August
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of th...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Meet your guide at the top of the stairs of St Mary of Aracoeli Basilica and start your amazing jour...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Home of one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age, the Ara Pacis is an alter built in h...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: skipping the line...
Built at the beginning of the second century, at the same time of the Forum with the same name, Traj...
Rent your bike for a whole day and discover the main monuments and landmarks of Rome, with the compl...
Take the opportunity to enjoy an exclusive access to the most craved areas of the Colosseum, the Und...