Ravioli and meatballs cooking class in Rome
- Learn how to make two classic Italian dishes
- Enjoy both a theoretical and a practical lesson
- Relax tasting your own creations
Prepare ravioli and meatballs in the Pizzaiola style! After learning how to cook these amazing dishes, sit back, relax and enjoy your delicious lunch/dinner. You will enjoy your meal, accompanied by a bottle of delicious red wine, in a comfortable location in the heart of Rome.
- Single station for each participant, including work plan, apron, and rolling pin
- Theoretical and practical lesson on working the dough
- Lunch or dinner
- Child: 4-17 years old
- Via Lucio Apuleio, 9, Rome, Italy
- Minimum age is 6. Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Please specify various intolerances, allergies or the need for a vegetarian option directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- Ravioli filling: ricotta and spinach
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- From Monday to Friday
- At 10:30 am and 4:00 pm
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Discover Rome's immense history and culture in a brand new way: Vox City Guide is a state-of-the-art...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Sabato 28 settembre 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Dengue Dengue Dengue Germano Ventura Sognare non è u...