Enjoy a tour through Piazza Navona, one of the most beautiful squares of Rome; reach the Pantheon and stop to taste a fresh granita. Then, go on learning all the secrets of artisan coffee-roasting at legendary Roman cafes Tazza d’Oro and Saint’Eustachio, sampling world-class gelato and tiramisu. Admire chefs working on your tiramisu in the pastry store. You will taste the best tiramisu in town, made with organic ingredients, artisan-made savoiardi biscuits and the best mascarpone cheese cream.
Roman desserts walking tour
- Indulge in some of Rome’s most famous culinary treats!
- Taste the best tiramisù in town, fresh gelato and granita and real espresso
- Learn all the secrets from the chefs and admire them at work
- Local guide
- Espresso coffee tasting (alternative for no-coffee lover)
- Alcohol-free tiramisu tasting
- Coffee granita with cream
- Artisan gelato tasting
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Additional food and drinks
- Children (age 4-8)
- Infants (age 0-3): free of charge
Piazza della Minerva, Roma 00186, Lazio, IT
Under the elephant statue.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is suggested to wear good walking shoes
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the beginning of your tour
- The maximum number of participants for this tour is 12
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availabilty
Access Galleria Borghese with skip-the-line entry and explore the vast art collection at your own pa...
Go on a haunted Rome walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local s...
Visit all of Rome's most iconic attractions in a single day: the Colosseum and Roman Forum as well a...
Enjoy fast track entrance to the Colosseum, one of the most important and well-known archeological a...
Discover the wonders of the Vatican City together with an expert guide on a three-hour private tour....
Join a 3-hour private tour of the Vatican designed for families with children: you'll have the chanc...