Discover the world's first museum! Explore the Roman Empire museum's fascinating collection of art and artefacts telling the long and intricated history of Rome. Your professional guide will tell you how the construction on Capitoline Hill began and how Michelangelo was commissioned by Pope Paul III to design the square. After the guide's introduction, you will continue the visit on your own, with the assistance of an innovative video guide. Inside the museum, you'll see the famous she-wolf sculpture featuring Rome's founders Romulus and Remus together with a treasure chest of items retracing the city's glorious past. Choose to continue your experience enjoying a happy hour from one of the most fascinating viewpoints located in the heart of the Eternal City.
Attractions & guided tours
Roman Empire Museum tour with optional happy hour
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the world's first museum ever in the heart of Rome
- Learn more about the museum's collection from your video guide
- Choose to enjoy a happy hour from a breathtaking viewpoint
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 1-hour introduction on the Roman Empire
- Admission ticket to the museum
- 1 cocktail and snacks (if selected)
- Access to temporary exhibitions (if available)
What's not included
- Food and drink
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Child (6-17 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-5 years old): free
Piazza Navona 25, Roma 00186, Lazio, IT
At the Touristation office
What to remember
- Choose your option between "Tour" and "Tour + Happy Hour"
Every day at 11.30am and 3.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.