Rome: 1-day bike tour
Enjoy a ride on a comfortable bike in the historic center of Rome, between breathtaking landscapes, historic monuments and works of art! You will be accompanied by expert guides along the bank of the Tiber,on side streets and alleys to explore the heart of the Eternal City.
Meet your guide a few meters from the Colosseum,the ideal starting point for tourists to discover the Italian capital. Move later to Piazza Venezia crossing through the Fori Imperiali and towards the Quirinale,the official residence of the Italian President. Admire Trevi Fountain and keep going to Piazza di Spagna;arrive at Villa Borghese and the viewpoint of the Pincio.
After crossing Piazza Navona with its baroque buildings, reach Campo de' Fiori,the historic vegetable market. Give yourself a stop in front of Castel Sant'Angelo and in St. Peter's Square and reach Trastevere,a typical Roman neighborhood, past the Gianicolo to admire the domes of Rome from above. During the return to the Colosseum you will make a stop in the Jewish Ghetto and the Teatro di Marcello.
Your visit includes stops at:
- Fori Imperiali
- Piazza Venezia
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza di Spagna
- Villa Borghese
- View from the Pincio
- Piazza del Popolo
- Piazza Navona
- Campo de' Fiori
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- St. Peter's Square
- Panorama from the Gianicolo
- Isola Tiberina
- Jewish ghetto
- Teatro di Marcello
- High-end citybike
- Tour leader
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Infant 0-4 years: free bike seat - Lunch for infant to be paid on the spot if needed (maximum 15€)
- Children aged 5 and above: full price
Via Labicana, 118
WHEELY Office - Via Labicana, 118 - 00184 Rome
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour
- Infant 0-4 years: free bike seat
- Be sure to bring an identification document for each participant
- Infants should be accompanied by a minimum of 2 adults
- Each child using a tag-a-long or child seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operate in rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed. In any case, the total duration could not be less or exceed 30 minutes
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Daily at 10.00 am
See the wonders of ancient Rome as most people don’t – jumping queues in a small group with an exper...
Enjoy a three-hour ride on a comfortable bike in Rome's historical city centre with its breathtaking...
Rome is so fascinating that it deserves the name "the Eternal City"! Discover the reason for this na...
Visit Pompeii in half a day – saving hours of time compared with bus tours!This half-day tour will d...
Explore a secret, subterranean world beneath the streets of Rome on a 3-hour guided, walking tour. E...
No place in the world sparks your imagination like the Colosseum. With a rich history of emperors, g...
Rent your bike for a whole day and discover the main monuments and landmarks of Rome, with the compl...
Experience the wonders of ancient Pompeii with an expert guide, then travel down the beautiful Amalf...
Easy entrance small group walking tour with a full visit of the Ancient area of the Eternal city and...
This Vatican highlights tour is designed to show you the very best of the Vatican Museums and give y...