Rome Segway tour
- Cover the best of Rome’s historic center in half the time of a walking tour
- See fantastic sights including the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Small group makes it easy to stick with your guide
- Learn about Roman history and culture
Experience the glory days of Ancient Rome while cruising through the most impressive places of Imperial Rome on the coolest ride of the 21st Century! See Rome from a Segway.
This once-in-a-lifetime experience is full of the most important and up-to-date information on Rome's endless history, with wonderful stories to reveal her secrets while entertaining you with her the legends that resonate throughout the city. You'll be able to listen to an electronic audio guide or a live tour guide with our comfortable headphones. You'll hear about Rome’s entire history, with tales about ancient Roman society, their beliefs, and even their social and political lives. You'll learn how the Romans were able to create and control their immense empire and what led to its ultimate decline.
You will see:
- Trajan’s Column
- Imperial Fora
- Arch of Constantine
- Circus Maximus
- Aventine Hill and Gardens
- Maltese Knights Square
- Church of Saint Mary in Cosmedin and the Mouth of Truth wall sculpture
- Capitoline Hill and Ancient Roman Forums
- Segway rental
- Orientation Session
- Audio guide system
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Tour Leader
- Visits inside monuments and museums
Via dei Delfini 35/36 Rome
The meeting point is at the Italy Segway Tours Office located in Via dei Delfini 35/36 Rome.
To join this Segway tour you must meet the following requirements:
- The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline to accept your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without help, which is similar to going up and down stairs without any assistance or the use of handrails.
- Riders need to be physically and mentally self-sufficient.
- Segways are not recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years of age.
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Please do not carry large bags while on the Segway.
- All tours are conducted in English by default. German and Italian on request (minimum 4 people).
Every day at 9.30am and 2.30pm.
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Venerdì 24 Gennaio 2020 - Circolo degli Illuminati Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET ...