Rome street food and wine tasting walking tour
- Discover the culture and heritage of the city with a local guide
- Savour a selection of delicious Italian street food paired with wine
- View breathtaking panoramas of the Colosseum and Michelangelo's statue of Moses
- Walk the picturesque stone-paved streets and squares of Rione Monti
On this walking tour you will taste the flavors of Italian and Roman cuisine, and also discover the highlights of Rome and its most characteristic neighborhoods. A professional local guide will escort you around the city, where you will taste a selection of delicious Italian street food.
This tour will include food and wine tastings, offering you treats such as fried pizza, a selection of salami and ham, pecorino D.O.P., red and white wine D.O.C.G., olive oil D.O.C.G., locally made ice cream and much more. You will experience the "boccacciello" (a portion jar) thanks to a special aperitif we planned to the famous Italian chef Pietro Parisi, expert in the ancient Italian tradition of "food jar".
Your guide will share with you knowledge about all things food and wine, and will also tell you all about the history of Rome. This tour will give you the chance to enjoy a special and breathtaking panoramic view of the Colosseum, Michelangelo's statue of Moses, and a visit of the picturesque stone-paved streets and squares of Rione Monti. You will stroll through streets filled with craft shops, art galleries, restaurants, pubs, and gelaterias where the locals meet.
- Walking tour
- Food and wine tastings
- Sodas for children
- Bottle of water
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (aged 3-15)
- Infants (aged 0-2) : Free
Via della Polveriera, 8, 00184 Roma RM
Meet your tour inside the Tour in the City Agency offices.
- Maximum group size of 15 people
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Suitable for all age groups and fitness levels
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian, vegan, and lactose-free options are available. Please advise any dietary specific requirements prior the tour departure
- Menu changes with the seasons
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Gastronomy, tastings stops, and itinerary may be subject to change to guarantee the best food experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Daily at 5.30pm
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to tours start time
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
You’ll meet your guide and group near the entrance to the Colosseum; the extraordinary amphitheater ...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...
Discover the most famous amphitheatre in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
Join the tour and combine a panoramic tour with morning skip the line access to the Vatican Museums....