Sistine Chapel early entrance with Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica tour
- Enter the Sistine Chapel 45 minutes before the general public, to see the Chapel at its best!
- Spend 3 hours exploring the Vatican Museums, seeing highlights including the Raphael Rooms
- Enjoy skip the line access at the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica, saving your hours of waiting in line
- Take a 1-hour guided tour of St Peter's Basilica
Enter the Sistine Chapel before it opens to the general public and enjoy Michelangelo’s masterpieces in peace, before embarking on a thorough guided tour of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica.
There is simply no better way to see the highlights of the Vatican without the crowds that can overrun the galleries later in the day. The Sistine Chapel wasn’t meant to be seen standing shoulder to shoulder with hundreds of other people. Beat the crowds by entering 45 minutes before the Chapel opens to the public.
After spending quality time with Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Chapel, your guide will lead you on a full tour of the Vatican Museums, stopping to see all the most important works. Since you have started early, you’ll stay one step ahead of the crowds in most galleries as you enjoy fantastic art like the Raphael Rooms, the Apollo Belvedere, Laocoon and Sons, and more.
When you’ve covered the Museums, you’ll enter the Sistine Chapel again, much more crowded now, and pass through a special corridor that lets you skip the lines into St. Peter’s Basilica. Here, you’ll enjoy an hour-long tour of the immense Basilica, including stops at Michelangelo’s heart-wrenching Pietá and Bernini’s enormous Baldachin altar. Afterwards, you'll be free to explore the St. Peter’s for as long as you want.
- Skip-the-line tickets for Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Expert 5-star tour guide
- Small groups
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Piazza del Risorgimento, 60-62, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
At the green bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento.
- While the Vatican Museums are equipped with elevators for wheelchair and stroller access, they are not conveniently located on the group tour route and only give access to specific sections of the Museums. As a result, we cannot accommodate wheelchairs on any of our group Vatican tours.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please remember that the Sistine Chapel is a holy place, and attire must be appropriate for the visit. Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees.
- We advise our clients that St.Peter's Basilica may be closed during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. If this occurs during your visit, we will spend more time inside the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums. We are unable to provide refunds in this case.
- Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside the Vatican Museums. Larger backpacks etc must be left at the cloakroom. It is the responsibility of the guest to return to the Vatican Museums entrance to collect these after the tour.
- Meeting Time: 7:45 am
- Departure Time: 8:00 am
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: skipping the line...
No pierdas la gran oportunidad de participar a la audiencia del Papa Francisco y visitar junto a un ...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
Meet your guide at the top of the stairs of St Mary of Aracoeli Basilica and start your amazing jour...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Meet your guide and start your journey through the centuries. Walk past the often-long lines with yo...
On this tour, you will visit two different wineries, one of which is ancient, with a long family his...