- See the Sistine Chapel, Raphael's Rooms, Candelabra Gallery, Maps Gallery, Tapestry Gallery
- Relax as you discover the most famous masterpieces in the world with the tourist crowds
- Follow your graduated, professional and expert guide to learn the story behind every work
- Small groups of 18 people max will ensure an intimate experience
Get a taste of the immense art collection built up over the centuries. Enjoy the enchanted evening walking tour as your expert guide brings alive the architecture and the art through fascinating stories. Admire the stunning statues and sculptures from Ancient Rome and see mosaics and crafts from the imperial times.
Your knowledgeable guide will help you avoid the long lines at the entrance and will escort you directly inside to the Vatican Museums. Step inside the Sistine Chapel to see the masterpieces of Michelangelo: ‘The Creation of Adam’ and ‘The Last Judgment’. The tour will conclude at the Sistine Chapel.
Don't waste your precious time waiting in long lines but join our skip-the-line small group evening tour instead and save your time. Spend more time inside, admiring the masterpieces of the Vatican Museums with the precious help of an expert, professional guide. This group tour is limited to 18 people so you get all the attention from your live guide.
You will get to see:
- The Sistine Chapel
- Raphael's Rooms
- The Candelabra Gallery
- The Maps Gallery
- The Tapestry Gallery
- 3-hour guided visit of the Vatican Museums
- Admission fee to the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums
- Infant (ages 0-5): free
- Child (ages 6-18)
- Senior (ages 60 and over)
Viale Giulio Cesare, 239, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Meeting point is on the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV at the flower stand (opposite Burger King). Take Metro Line A to Ottaviano metro station. When you get out from the metro at Ottaviano station, take the second exit on the left and make a right. Please pass the newsstand you see outside the metro station, and keep on walking until you get to the corner of Via Leone IV.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: a dress code is required to enter the Vatican Museums. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. If you don't comply with these dress requirements, you may not be able to access the holy site
- This tour does not include the visit to St Peter's Basilica
- Every Friday at 07.00pm
Discover the magic of the Vatican by night! This three-hour evening walking tour is offered in summe...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: skipping the line...
When it comes to art museums, the Villa Borghese is in a league of its own. In 2 hours, you will wan...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Home of one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age, the Ara Pacis is an alter built in h...
Naples, is Italy's third-largest city also ranking as one of the oldest, most artistic and most appe...
Grazie all'accesso privilegiato (salta fila) ammirerai una delle più vaste collezioni di arte del mo...