Experience the beauty and history of the beginnings of the great city of San Antonio. Visit the Spanish influences near the river named in honor of San Antonio de Padua. Travel to Mission Concepción, Mission San José, Mission San Juan Capistrano, and Mission San Francisco de la Espada on this guided, half-day sightseeing tour. Experience Mission life at Mission San Jose and the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Visitor Center. Watch birds and wildlife along the new Mission Reach Hike and Bike Trail. Enjoy mission silhouettes, with Spanish and Moorish influenced architecture, against the South Texas Sky. Visit the old irrigation system, with its dam and aqueduct, that is still in use today. Listen to exciting sounds and narratives as we learn the story of the Battle of the Alamo at Mission San Antonio de Valero. This truly is a gem of a tour!
San Antonio Missions UNESCO World Heritage site tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
San Antonio, TX, USA
Pickups at Downtown Hotels starting at 8.30am and 1.15pm.
What to remember
- Please call 24 hours prior to tour departure to confirm your reservation and pick-up information
- Daily morning tour: 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Daily afternoon tour: 1.30pm to 5.00pm
Gray Line San Antonio
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.