DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Ride across San Francisco on a bycicle
- Listen to fascinating stories about the city
- Ride along the Golden Gate Bridge
- Admire a breathtaking view
WHAT TO EXPECT
Cruise through San Francisco and bike across the Golden Gate Bridge on this family-friendly tour! You'll start at the Aquatic Park in Fisherman's Wharf and follow the National Park Bike Path through Fort Mason, the Marina, Presidio National Park, and finally onto the famous Golden Gate Bridge! Your guide will share fun stories and great information about San Francisco and the bridge's history. While you cross the bridge, you can admire the gorgeous views of the city and the bay. After you reach the top of the bridge, there will be a smooth 10-minute ride downhill into the fun bayside town Sausalito. Here you can choose to keep riding or stop to relax in the sun, have something tasty to eat or go shopping!
You can spend the rest of the day pedaling anywhere you want with the included 24-hour bicycle rental!
- 24-hour Deluxe Comfort bike rental
- Handlebar bag
- Custom map
- Bike fitting & orientation
- Rear rack for bags & purses
- Redeem your voucher with Blazing Saddles at 2715 Hyde Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
- Tours depart daily 10.00am and 1.00pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for bike fitting and orientation
- If you need to return the bike after hours, the shop has a 24-hour drop-off
San Francisco: discover all activities