Stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall at Muir Woods. Experience the wonder as you go through Northern California’s fog, while you weave through the redwood alleyways. Sit back and relax on the scenic drive through the seaside town of Sausalito, a Mediterranean-like village across the San Francisco Bay with time to spend at boutiques and cafes. There is the option to stay longer in Sausalito and return by ferry. Then take a one-hour bay cruise on the waters of the San Francisco Bay. You’ll see the iconic skyline, views of Alcatraz Island and sail under the Golden Gate Bridge. Get insight into the city’s history and world-famous landmarks with personal headphone audio. On the Golden Gate Bay Cruise, you may also have wildlife encounters including seagulls, pelicans, and sea lions. If you keep your eyes peeled you may even see porpoises and whales!
Muir Woods tour with Bay Cruise of Golden Gate Bridge
- Venture over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Check out an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees
- Take a one hour bay cruise around the San Francisco Bay
- 1 Hour Golden Gate Bay Cruise ticket with Audio Headset available in 16 languages
- Entrance fee into Muir Woods National Monument
- Complimentary door-to-door hotel shuttle service from most San Francisco hotels, and SFO airport-area hotels
- Live tour guide narration in English
- Local taxes
- Tour Guide Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and beverages
- Sausalito Ferry Boat return ticket
- Senior (60+)
- Child (4-11)
288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Tower Tours main office: Please arrive at the Tower Tours Main Office at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour departure.
Hotel pickup: Complimentary door-to-door hotel shuttle service from most San Francisco hotels, and SFO airport-area hotels. Pick up must be arranged at least 24 hours prior to the tour date. Pick-up times are up to 90 minutes prior to tour departure depending on location.
- Multi-language voice experience available in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese
- Guests must have mobile data to utilize the voice experience feature because the wifi is not available on motor-coach
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise ticket is an open ticket with various departure times throughout the day
- Daily: 9.00am, 11.00am, 2.00pm
- The 2.00pm time slot is only available May through September